Friday 4 May 2018

Bank Holiday soon

The fly tipping just down the road reported on 2nd May was gone by 10 am this morning. Well done to the Council reacting within 2 days.

Knee is now a bright yellow colour - as its not quite warm enough for shorts, I am keeping it hidden by jeans.

Husband is trying to strim long grass round the hedges but yet another baby hare keeps popping in and out and putting him off.  Far too much wildlife round here.
We are planning to take some time off from gardening and housework this weekend and enjoy the hear!  I have put some cider in the fridge and some ice cream in the freezer.

3 comments:

  1. We had a cold cider this afternoon whilst working in the garden, pure bliss. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so hope the weather holds a bit longer here. I am wanting to get out into the garden, but need Harvey's help. He should be finished with the main items in the basement by the end of the weekend.

    The only wildlife I have seen over the last few days number two. A big fat skunk crossing the road in front of me and a squirrel scurrying up a tree.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete