Saturday 10 March 2018

Spring is coming along

Our seedlings are starting to make a bit of progress.
Second leaves on the tomatoes.  The hot mat under the seeds in the conservatory has been turned off now as the overall temperatures rise.

In the workshop the new kitchen cabinets are getting to the painting stage.
Bit more of the kitchen has gone and a new unit temporarily arrived.
We need to recycle more of the old cabinets as the recycling centre now wants £3 for every cabinet we turn up with. Not keen on bonfiring melamine wood stuff the old kitchen was made of - would it release toxins.

We are wandering about each day looking for signs of spring here. The snowdrops are coming to an end and the daffs are starting to show a tiny bit of colour. I found one tiny violet flower hidden in a sheltered bed today.  


3 comments:

  1. I check my garden every morning, watching for anything new poking through, I love this time of year, so full of promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do some planting in the morning. I'm getting very excited as some of my seedlings can go out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tomato plants are coming along nicely.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete